Labels

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I was just thinking about my trip to Mexico and how much I missed it. I have never been there and  it was beautiful! I was thinking as I was boarding my flight about the stories I have seen on the news and I am not going to lie I was very scared. We stayed at a very nice resort and ate some amazing food and did some awesome sight seeing. In the back of my mind I couldn't shake the feeling of dread. I read a story about a man and a woman who were on jet skies and having a ball, and out of no where a boat pulls up and they kidnapped the male and the female is left to fend for herself!!! Luckily she made it back to land and got help. My reason for this story is no matter how beautiful a place seems there is always danger lurking around the coroner. So make sure you really look into the area you are staying before you travel  there. We had a travel     agency we went through before planning our trip and he told us the safest places to stay and the places that were not so safe to stay.I am so happy we did our research before booking the trip! It made our vacation fun and safe!








No comments:

Post a Comment