Labels

Friday, June 13, 2014

My Dad's Angel.

                                                    This guy makes my heart melt. Did I ever tell anyone my Dad's story and why Punch my dog is such a value to our family? Anyway it all started back in 2009 I think. I try not to think about it because it hurts me to this day. My Dad was dignosed with throat cancer. I was so upset and angry. He was a smoker and he quit cold turkey at the young age of 22yr. I bought Punch back in 2008. I would bring him over to visit my Dad and Mom once in awhile. Well one day before we found out about the cancer Punch would jump in my Dad's lap and lick him always in the same spot  around his throat. My Mom and I thought that was odd. I did some research and come to find out dogs smell cancer! Crazy right?! So long story short because of him my Dad caught it in time and got the propper treatment. Punch saved my Dad's life. I do believe animals are earth angles! Love you sweet little ball of fur!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment