Labels

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Marrige and living together before you say "I do".

Well a lot has happen since the last time I was on here. I am now married and let me tell you nothing feels different. I am now Mrs. McNear! It's been a long time coming for us and I have known the man since I was 19 yr. old!!! Wow do I feel old lol! I feel like since we lived together before we were husband and wife we knew ahead of time what we were getting into. I know some people believe you should be married before living together, but I personally believe it helps you get to know your future husband of wife before the big plunge. You get to know all their faults and vices, what they expect of you as a future spouse. I can honestly say I love my Mr. even more! He has his faults and so I do I, but I truly believe our faults is what make us who we are. I wouldn't change a thing about my husband. So on that note here is to two months of marriage and a 50 or more years to go!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment